Supporting the Community… With Your Help
We care deeply about supporting the local 501(c)3 non-profits in Archuleta County, Colorado.
When purchasing tickets to an event you’ll have the option to add a donation, all of which will go directly to a local non-profit. Each month a different non-profit is supported.
- January: Loaves and Fishes – Provides a weekly nutritious hot meal, free of charge to anyone seeking nourishment and fellowship.
- February: Community Foundation of SW Colorado – Facilitates the growth and effectiveness of philanthropic contributions and expands the culture of giving to meet the needs of our communities.
- March: Chimney Rock Interpretive – Promotes public education, interpretation, and stewardship of culture and history through guided tours and special events of the Chimney Rock National historic site.
- April: Aspire Medical Services – Empowering men and women to make healthy life choices by providing medical services and education in a safe and supportive environment.
- May: Friends of the Upper San Juan River – Promotes environmentally sound, socially beneficial and economically prosperous management of The Upper San Juan River and Pagosa Springs community parks experience through; education, recreation and environmental awareness.
- June: Habitat for Humanity Pagosa Springs – Building homes for Archuleta County families in need.
- July: LASSO Horse Rescue & Equine Therapy – Caring for abused, neglected, and discarded equines in southwest Colorado.
- August: The Sullivan Foundation – Proving art and music scholarships to area youth.
- September: Rise Above Violence – Providing support and advocacy services for victims and education for youth and our community.
- October: Pagosa Play Place – Serving young families in the community by providing a safe indoor play space and enrichment involving full body play and developmentally appropriate activities.
- November: Veterans for Veterans – Focused on helping any and all veterans in Archuleta County and the surrounding areas.
- December: Humane Society of Pagosa Springs – Active no-kill shelter focusing on animal welfare and advocacy in Archuleta County.