Follow the steps below to book your event.
- Check Availability and Verify Dates
Contact us to verify dates (first come, first served).
- Complete Rental Agreement
Review and sign the following document and email back to us.
- Complete the rental agreement.
- Upon receiving your documents we will call you to review them, and corrections can be made over the phone. As always, please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions!
- The agreements can also be printed and dropped off at the center by appointment or mailed. 135 County Center Drive Suite F PMB 275, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
- Pay 50% Deposit
The required 50% deposit can be made via credit card over the phone. Cash or check payment can be made in person by appointment or mailed.
135 County Center Drive Suite F PMB 275, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
- Purchase Rental Insurance
Purchase rental insurance per the rental agreement. Please contact us with any questions.
- Remaining Balance
The remaining balance (including the remainder of your day rate, additional services, taxes, and cleaning and damage deposits) are due one month prior to the event. If full payment has not been received, we reserve the right to refuse entry and cancel the event.
- Cleaning and Damage Deposit
The ‘Cleaning and Damage Deposit’ may be placed on your credit card at the time of the final balance due – or can be delivered by means of a check that will be held until after site inspection and either destroyed or deposited depending on conditions of agreement.
- Cancellation Policy
If cancellation occurs one month prior to the event start date a full refund of the deposit will be issued. If cancellation occurs within one month prior to the event start a refund minus 20% of your total rate will be issued. No refunds will be issued if cancellation occurs within 1 week of start date.